Thursday, February 12, 2009

Check It Out!!





The above pics are the same stash. (Sorry for the poor quality...my digital camera battery is dead so I had to use my cell phone.) I got 16 Stayfrees, 4 Ritz crackers, 2 Wheat Thins,1 CVS ibuprofen, 1 can of hairspray, and 2 Colgates for $3.76 oop!! I lost only about 45 cents in ECBs and saved over $84!!! That's a savings of 96%! That's like having a 96% off sale, which is almost completely free.

The Stayfrees get donated to church for the food/goods ministry, and the Ritz's, Wheat Thins, and Colgate to the troops. I'm getting together some stuff from my deals to send over there.

Best part of all, this was ridiculously easy to do and I have enough q's to get some more of the above tomorrow!

Good luck on your deals. Let me know if you find anything good.

No comments: