Sunday, February 15, 2009

I SAVED 99.25% AT CVS!!!!




I got 4 jugs of Clorox, 4 boxes of Kleenex, 2 packs of gum, 1 pack of antacid tablets, 8 tubes of toothpaste, 8 bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo, 1 canister of Windex wipes, 1 Bodiheat, 1 Valentine's Day candy hearts, 4 CVS brand cotton face wipes and 3 of the Lysol air fresheners. (I gave one of the Lysols, 4 of the cotton face wipes, and the V-day candy to the cashiers for helping me out and letting me do all these transactions, therefore they are not in this picture.)


This stuff is already promised. The Clorox and Kleenex goes to family, the shampoo to the church, and the toothpaste to Afghanistan. So awesome to be able to do so much for so little!

Saved: $147.54 (after CVS cards and manufacturer's coupons)
Spent: $3.18 oop
Rebate: $2.50


Total cost after rebate and cost of stamp = $1.10 oop


$1.10 / $147.54 = 99.25% savings


You like that don't you?



No comments: